At the core of our approach lies a
people-centric philosophy that nurtures growth.
Our team is our greatest asset, and we value and honor
their commitment. We extend comprehensive and substantial
benefits to our employees and their families.
Social Security and Provident Fund Supplementary
Care for Employees and Dependents
For job applications, please send your resume directly to the HR team at: email@example.com
Planning Control Algorithm Engineer
- Lead the indoor and outdoor cleaning robot global (including full-coverage paths, AB point navigation paths in structured and unstructured environments), local path planning, control, decision-making algorithm development and optimization;
- Lead the design and optimization of internal state machine or behavior tree of the module;
- Lead the integration of cleaning robot system, responsible for docking and debugging with other modules such as perception and localization;
- Lead the regulation and control algorithm module architecture design, module function division and internal and external interface definition;
- Docking with products, hardware and other upstream and downstream related parties, to assist in decomposition of product requirements, the development of technical realization of the program and plan, and division of labor for team members.
- Proficient in C++/Python, familiar with the development under Linux;
- Have R&D experience related to path planning algorithms for self-driving/cleaning robots, familiar with mainstream global/local path planning algorithms (Astar, Hybrid Astar, TEB, MPC, DWA, etc.), familiar with state machines or behavioral trees and have relevant design experience;
- Experience in implementing and debugging planning algorithms for robots or unmanned vehicles, familiar with ROS/ROS2 platform;
- Familiar with self-driving/robotics open source frameworks such as Apollo, Autoware, Navigation2 and other regulation and control module architecture design is preferred.
Embedded Software Engineer
- Responsible for product project embedded software part of the development and debugging;
- Responsible for the design of general embedded software architecture and maintenance;
- Responsible for product functional requirements of technical feasibility assessment and program selection;
- Project-related technical documentation writing.
- Bachelor degree, more than 5 years of embedded software development experience;
- Proficiency in C language, data structure, common basic algorithms have a solid grasp of knowledge points and can be skillfully applied to project development;
- Familiar with ARM platform architecture, familiar with common development debugging and code version management tools;
- Familiar with I2C / UART / SPI / CAN and other bus interfaces, with IMU, motor driver and other peripheral driver development experience;
- Proficient in MCU embedded software development, with OTA function and other development experience;
- Familiar with Free-RTOS real-time operating system, with the design of layered embedded software architecture capabilities and experience.
ROS Software Engineer
- Responsible for the robot’s software design and development work;
- coorporate with the hardware engineers, to complete the project software design work;
- Comprehensive testing of the program written, especially the diagnosis of software faults, positioning, sub-tiki, debugging and modification;
- The preparation of standardized software product documentation, preparation and management of project-related software documentation;
- Participate in the company’s products, software technology pre-research, to provide the necessary technical support for product production.
- Familiar with Linux system, and ROS robotics operating system, more than 3 years of development experience;
- Familiar with C, C++ programming development, have actual landing product project development experience;
- Familiar with ARM architecture, Intel industrial control machine and NVIDIA Jetson under the programming;
- Priority is given to those who have experience in projects such as automatic driving, intelligent mobile base, UAVs, robots, etc., or winners of related competitions.
Perception Algorithm Engineer
- Cleaning robot perception algorithm scheme formulation, development and optimization;
- Cleaning robot system integration (perception part), responsible for docking and debugging work with other modules such as regulation and control, localization;
- With the product, hardware and other upstream and downstream parties to assist in the decomposition of product requirements, the development of technical realization of the program and plan.
- Had robotics or automatic driving more than 3 years of development experience, proficiency in C++/Python, familiar with the development under Linux;
- Had Autonomous driving/clean robot perception algorithm related research and development experience, familiar with various types of camera sensor characteristics and calibration technology, familiar with image processing technology and point cloud segmentation technology, familiar with multi-sensor fusion perception technology, robot perception module related design experience;
- Experience in implementing and debugging perception algorithms for robots or unmanned vehicles, familiar with ROS/ROS2 platform;
- Good communication and teamwork skills. Positive mindset, with a strong sense of responsibility and dedication.
- Overall responsible for overseas commercial cleaning industry market (Europe and the United States mainly) information collection, in-depth understanding and insight into the current situation and development of the market, continuous output and maintenance of market insight reports;
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies, communication plans and local user insights, adjusting to better fit local user habits and preferences according to regional market characteristics, and implementing localized branding and marketing strategies in conjunction with distributors;
- Be responsible for head user operation and corresponding content output, based on industry insights and experience, deep dive into specific cases, and lead the output of localized marketing materials such as cases, solutions, and product power content;
- Assist in the management and implementation of marketing activities, including but not limited to exhibitions, conferences, forums, etc., and be able to evaluate and track the effect of marketing activities after implementation.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years of relevant working experience in marketing/branding/marketing;
- Familiar with overseas markets and users (Europe and the United States is preferred);
- Highly sensitive market sense, excellent brand awareness and integrated communication ability;
- Have the ability to analyze technical products and vertical industries in depth, and can output copy independently;
- Good learning ability and execution, good understanding of intelligent hardware, strong cross-departmental communication and coordination skills are preferred;
6. English can be used as working language, overseas living and working experience is preferred.
- Responsible for finding and verifying the design of low-cost alternatives, and providing cost-effective and optimal recommendations for the design of new product projects;
- Responsible for robotics-related low-cost program design and device selection, schematic design;
- Responsible for solving hardware problems in the production process, quickly locate and solve the problem;
- Responsible for the output of hardware related information in the process of machine transfer;
- With the embedded software to complete the hardware underlying interface program debugging.
- Bachelor degree or above in electronic information, electrical automation, communication engineering and other related majors;
- Familiar with domestic alternative device design, such as power supply class, master control class, passive device class, power control class;
- Familiar with the application of commonly used sensory sensors, such as ultrasonic, infrared, laser class;
- With digital circuit, analog circuit and power circuit development experience;
- Familiar with the robotics industry certification standards and functional safety regulations, familiar with the machine electromagnetic compatibility design, ESD protection design;
- With the ability to independently analyze and solve problems encountered in hardware design.
- Participate in the planning work in the field of mechanical structure of cleaning robots;
- Responsible for product program review, ID review, structural design, evaluation of machining process, assembly process and so on;
- Responsible for product DFM review before molding, follow up the progress of molding and mold acceptance;
- Assist production to complete trial production and mass production work, leading trial production and mass production problem solving;
- Participate actively in team building, guide young/low post level mechanical structure engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree more than 5 years of work experience in the same position, robotics industry background, have independently completed complex products from structural design to mass production introduction experience;
- Familiar with injection molds, die-casting molds and other mold structure, familiar with injection molding, machining, die casting, welding, sheet metal process, familiar with common plastic and metal materials, have a good sense of cost;
- Able to quickly solve common product development problems, difficult problems can be attacked and solved;
- Skilled in mechanical structure related professional design software.
Overseas Channel Sales
- Responsible for the Middle East, Latin America, North America, Japan and other major countries and regions of the commercial cleaning industry operation mode of excavation, the development of the relevant industry channel agents, for agents and end customers to provide solution support;
- Responsible for the development of channel development and management strategy, market and channel development, and management of the effective development of agents;
- Responsible for customer daily sales management, including but not limited to market information collection, competitive analysis, sales strategy development, etc., to complete the sales target;
- Responsible for improving the company’s product market share and competitiveness, customer relationship maintenance and occasional customer visits.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years experience in Europe and the United States channel development and management, automation, mechanical, electronic background is preferred, complete project experience is preferred;
- Familiar with the whole process of overseas channel sales, understand the channel strategy;
- With strong market analysis and development capabilities, as well as good communication and negotiation skills;
- Have the ability to analyze and solve problems, and strong pressure resistance and self-drive;
- English can be used as the working language, can adapt to travel, overseas travel or life work experience is preferred.
Domestic Industry Sales
- Responsible for the property, industrial, medical, hotel and other industries to conduct preliminary research and analysis, develop sales strategy;
- Communicate with industry associations, exhibitions and other customer channels to establish cooperative relations, for the sales team to build customer platforms and opportunities;
- Industry head enterprises signed a strategic cooperation agreement, leading the sales team will be strategic cooperation agreement gradually landing;
- Responsible for maintaining important customer relations, regular visits and communication.
- Being positive, confident, dedicated, highly enthusiastic; familiar with WORD\EXCEL and other office software;
- Such as 3 years and above have robotics industry sales experience is preferred;
- With strong learning ability and excellent communication skills;
- Cheerful, active, agile thinking, with good communication skills, resilience and stress capacity;
- High stability, strong sense of enterprise, responsibility and positive work attitude.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.